When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Monday, June 6, 2011
Soros is selling his gold — should you too? Matthew Lynn's London Eye - MarketWatch: "“When interest rates are low we have conditions for asset bubbles to develop, and they are developing at the moment,” he told his audience at the Davos conference. “The ultimate asset bubble is gold.”"
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Buried in the fine print--not a strong case agains...
- Google and Competition
- Viva Google!
- Wall Street profits while Main Street is still suf...
- Yeah, if I owned stock in RIMM, I'd be selling too
- You fix the budget
- A connected world
- General government gross debt (% of GDP)
- How bad is it for BlackBerry? Read this--
- APPLE hopes to break ground next year--move in by ...
- Meredith Whitney on Municipal Debt and Housing
- Soros is selling his gold — should you too? Matthe...
- Recommend you divert your course
- ▼ June (13)