I knew the U.S. situation was bad--but I didn't know it was this bad
(data drawn from International Monetary Fund, April 2011 World Economic Outlook):
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Buried in the fine print--not a strong case agains...
- Google and Competition
- Viva Google!
- Wall Street profits while Main Street is still suf...
- Yeah, if I owned stock in RIMM, I'd be selling too
- You fix the budget
- A connected world
- General government gross debt (% of GDP)
- How bad is it for BlackBerry? Read this--
- APPLE hopes to break ground next year--move in by ...
- Meredith Whitney on Municipal Debt and Housing
- Soros is selling his gold — should you too? Matthe...
- Recommend you divert your course
- ▼ June (13)