via Google search: Donald Trump
via Wikipedia: Donald Trump
via Wiktionary (Noun) phenomenon (plural phenomena):
- A thing or being, event or process, perceptible through senses; or a fact or occurrence thereof.
- (extension) A knowable thing or event (eg by inference, especially in science).
- (metonymy) A kind or type of phenomenon (sense 1 or 2).
- Appearance; a perceptible aspect of something that is mutable.
- A fact or event considered very unusual, curious, or astonishing by those who witness it.
- A wonderful or very remarkable person or thing.
- (philosophy, chiefly Kantian idealism) An experienced object whose constitution reflects the order and conceptual structure imposed upon it by the human mind (especially by the powers of perception and understanding).
(observable fact or occurrence): event
(unusual, curious, or astonishing fact or event): marvel, miracle, oddity, wonder
(wonderful person or thing): marvel, miracle, phenom, prodigy, wonder