Mike Rogers to retire, heading to radio? Goodbye and good riddance to a national disgrace, traitor to the US Constitution, and now he is going to spew his ignorance on radio? Good place for that hack -- radio is a dying medium. He never did his job of oversight of the NSA and look what a debacle and mess he has made! And all he has been doing is run around making stupid and groundless attacks on the one guy who exposed the Constitutional abuses going on at the NSA, that massively incompetent agency (Peter Thiel's words, not mine) --
Mike Rogers to retire, heading to radio - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com: "He has been a harsh critic of former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, suggesting — without offering additional proof — that Snowden was working with foreign intelligence agencies."
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- Obama, Democrats, Delusion and Denial
- Glenn Greenwald Wins Pulitzer Prize for NSA Spying...
- The Obama Effect: Will It Defeat Hillary in 2016?
- Prison, Torture, Mass Incarceration in the US (video)
- Three Legal Ways to NOT Pay Taxes (video)
- Walgreens, Corporate Inversion, Tax Avoidance
- Our Broken Tax System, Here is a Fix
- Which US too-big-to-fail bank are you using?
- Five Biggest Scams of the Year (video)
- Unemployment Still Terrible, How to Fix
- Obamacare Unsustainable
- The Destruction of American Boys
- NSA abuses, Google Search
- Larry Page, Google CEO, says NSA 'Tremendously Dis...
- Base Jumper Leaps Off 1 World Trade Center video
- Snowden's Five Biggest NSA Bombshells (video)
- Secret Service Misconduct, Systemic Problems, Lead...
- US Intelligence, Desperate Lies, Huge Incompetence
- Attention Obama Suckers, The JOBS Act Scam
- US Economy, Contracts to buy homes fall for 8th st...
- Governments as Customers, Corruption, Crony Capita...
- Obama government: inept, incompetent, bureaucratic
- Governments That Block Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook
- Mike Rogers, Goodbye and good riddance!
- Peter Thiel says NSA Showed Huge Incompetence on D...
- Academic Research, Scholarship-for-hire, Conflicte...
- Fort Knox of Copper (video)
- $19 Billion, Whatscrap, Whatscrack, Whatsthat?
- How to Be An Innovator, A Personal Roadmap (slides)
- Why the Dollar Endures
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)