Chart: The world's most powerful passports:
According to the Passport Index, holders of a passport issued in the United Kingdom or the United States can visit 147 countries. This makes them the most powerful passports in the world. The least powerful were named as being the Solomon Islands, Burma and South Sudan. Holders of these passports can only visit 28 countries worldwide. Read more in Statista's latest infographic feature in the Independent.
The chart above shows the number of visa free countries passport holders can visit in 2015.
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- Euro Crisis Was NOT A Government-Debt Financial Cr...
- One Chart Explains Why Gundlach Says FED Should No...
- World's Most Powerful Passports: UK, US, Germany, ...
- News from Paris, France
- FOX Business Network & Wall Street Journal GOP Deb...
- Doubleline's Jeffrey Gundlach, 3 Bond Picks Yieldi...
- Scary Debate Over Secular Stagnation: Hiccup ... o...
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)