Sunday, July 12, 2015
Greece, Austerity, Depression, Grexit or Fresh Start? (video)
Japonica Partners Founder and CEO Paul Kazarian discusses his company being one of the largest private bond holders in Greece and his thoughts on the latest proposal by the country to its creditors. He speaks with Jonathan Ferro on Bloomberg Television’s “On The Move.” Published on Jul 10, 2015
Counter from Paul Krugman:
Austerity and the Greek Depression - The New York Times: "... So now what? A few months ago I thought that stabilizing Greece at a small primary surplus might work, in the sense that it would allow a return to growth even if it didn’t do anything to make up lost ground. But the creditors are still demanding a rising primary surplus over time, and balking at top line debt relief that might at least offer a clear marker of progress. If those are the requirements for Greece to stay in the eurozone, Grexit is inevitable."
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- 100 Most Beautiful Airplanes at Oshkosh Fly-In (vi...
- Will China Drag Down the Global Economy? (video)
- Greece, Austerity, Depression, Grexit or Fresh Sta...
- Mohamed El-Erian Says Keep A Close Eye on Chinese ...
- Greece, United, Finally Says "NO" to EU Austerity ...
- IPOs Halted on China's Stock Markets, Too Little, ...
- ▼ July (6)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)