When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Jim Rogers, How To Invest
How To Invest According To Jim Rogers: ".... You will also know when to sell, because you will see before anybody else that the great change you noticed a few years ago is starting to reverse itself – someone is building a cheaper product, the competition has intensified. Let's say you have done that. After ten years you have made ten times your money. Now is when you are most vulnerable. You think: I have to find something else. I have to do it again. This is wonderful. This is so easy. It is the great mistake people make. Now and then a time comes when doing nothing is the wisest course. Most successful investors, in fact, do nothing most of the time. You bought that stock ten years ago, and you did nothing for the next ten years – you did nothing but watch what was going on, nothing but watch for changes. That is how you make money." (source: Business Insider)
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- Cigars, Vintage Tobacco, Expensive Smokes (video)
- Greece Faces Snap Election as President Pick Fails...
- European Economy In A Difficult Position For Years...
- TCS Group Chairman Oleg Tinkov on Russia, Ruble (v...
- The Feinstein Report, Charlie Rose video
- European Experiment Is Under Real Stress (video)
- Howard Schultz, Starbucks, Globalizing Coffee (video)
- Jim Rogers, How To Invest
- Pinewood Studios, James Bond Movies (video)
- Jonathan Miller, Real Estate Expert, Barry Ritholt...
- Jeff Bezos on Amazon, Time, Energy
- Cuba, United States, Back Channel Relations, Charl...
- Vladimir Putin Under Pressure: Oil, Ruble, and San...
- John McCain, Chuck Hagel, Barack Obama, White Hous...
- The Final Days of Bill Gross at Pimco (video)
- Unsustainable, Dying, Suburbs
- The Vanishing Game, William Boyd, Mixed Media, Lan...
- Lakshman Achuthan, ECRI COO, Barry Ritholtz Interv...
- Real Estate, Investments, Yale Professor Robert Sh...
- CIA: dysfunction, disorganization, incompetence, g...
- Another Thing I Don't Need
- The Kind of Person We Need As President of the USA
- WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell, Approach 2015 With Cau...
- Red Cross, Hurricane Sandy, Relief Effort, Video D...
- Bought a New Vacation Home? I Am So Sorry
- Altaira Wealth Management Director Ralph Acampora ...
- Central Bankers, Monetary Policy, Trapped
- No One Can Prevent All Abortions, Just Safe Aborti...
- Transsiberian by Private Train (video)
- CityNightLine, To Paris by Train, Deluxe Sleeper C...
- ▼ December (30)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)